If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Business Intelligence Specialist
Are you passionate about data and analytics?
As a key contributor, you'll be at the forefront of implementing key upgrades and effectively troubleshooting persistent technical challenges, all while being part of a dynamic team that values expertise and innovation.
How your day will look like
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their data and business intelligence needs and design solutions to meet those needs
- Design and implement data architecture and data pipelines using Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure Datalake, SQL Server and Power BI
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards using PowerBI to provide real-time insight into key business metrics and KPIs
- Design and implement data security and governance policies to ensure data is accurate, secure, and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Maintain and optimize existing data and BI solutions to ensure they are performing at optimal levels
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the data and business intelligence space, and recommend new tools and technologies that could improve our data and BI capabilities
- You possess a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Power BI, demonstrating your proficiency in crafting visually appealing and effective reports.
- Flair for report design, ensuring that your reports not only convey data accurately but also have an engaging and polished look and feel.
- Proficiency in DAX and PowerQuery is a fundamental requirement, enabling you to harness the full potential of Power BI for data manipulation and analysis
- Your skills extend to data modeling and pipelining in complex environments, allowing you to shape data for meaningful insights efficiently
- Familiarity with Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, or Azure Synapse is highly advantageous, as it reflects your adaptability to modern data processing technologies
- Strong aptitude for analytics and problem-solving, excelling in dissecting intricate data sets to unearth valuable insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Good level of English for internal communication
- EU Citizenship or Spanish work Visa
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as BI Specialist, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
Anna Di Lascio
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis