If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Data Scientist Intern
Are you passionate about Data and do you envision yourself making a significant impact on clients' businesses through data-driven insights?
As Data Scientist intern, you'll collaborate closely with experienced data analysts and engineers, contributing to exciting projects that create real-world outcomes. Gain hands-on experience in data analysis, machine learning, and AI-driven solutions that shape the future of technology.
How your day will look like
- Collaborate with the Data & BI team to support data-driven projects and initiatives.
- Assist in data collection, cleansing, and preparation for analysis.
- Utilize various tools and programming languages (Python, R, etc.) to conduct data analysis and modeling.
- Play a role in developing and implementing cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and models.
- Enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field, and eligible to sign an internship agreement
- Strong understanding of data analysis concepts and techniques.
- Experience with languages like Python or R, is a plus
- Native level of German and with a good command of English (our company's working language).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- A passion for technology, innovation, and a willingness to learn and grow.
If this sounds interesting to you and you want to start your career in Data, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
Anna Di Lascio
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis