If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Full Stack Developer (.NET / React)
Are you a .NET Developer with a passion for tailor-made software solutions?
With enthusiasm, creativity, and a high-quality approach we create unique software applications for our clients based on Azure Modern Apps. Join an amazing team of strong performing thinkers and skilled developers, based in Spain and Switzerland, ranging from Junior talented profiles to MVPs who mentor and share their experience!
How your day will look like
- Implement the project tasks in C# and TypeScript using ASP.NET using Visual Studio 2022 or Visual Studio Code
- Work as part of an agile team, in which design decisions are made together
- Plan your work with Azure DevOps
- Focus on good quality by applying the SOLID principle, clean code and with pull request reviews
- Adapt the latest technologies
- Collaborate in a project team based in Spain and Switzerland
- Share your knowledge online and offline
- Solid background in software development and the implementation of complex software solutions (5+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of web technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, TypeScript and React
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks and curious about how things work
- Structured, methodical and goal-oriented work
- An open personality who enjoys software development and wants to achieve ambitious goals together with us
- Completed university degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional training
- Good communication skills in English
- EU citizen or Spanish work visa
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as a Full Stack Developer with .NET and React, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
General Manager & CTO
Dipl. Ing. Computer Science, Microsoft MVP & Regional Director
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis