If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Ready for a thrilling leadership journey?
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Strategic Leadership: Lead and develop our delivery center in Barcelona, aligning with the strategic goals set by isolutions. Grow the team from approximately 30 to 100 people.
- Entrepreneurial Responsibility: Assume responsibility for the Spanish branch, managing budgets, ensuring quality, and optimizing capacity.
- Revenue Growth: Develop new revenue streams within and outside isolutions, collaborating with profit centers and expanding our customer base.
- Team Building: Foster a culture of excellence, employee satisfaction, and innovation within the Barcelona office.
- Performance Metrics: Achieve targets related to growth, revenue, profit, employee satisfaction, and quality.
- Cultural Leadership: Establish and cultivate the isolutions culture and leadership principles in the Barcelona office.
How your day will look like
- Positioning isolutions Barcelona as a digital hub for Swiss SMBs, ISVs and startups.
- Work directly with customers to offer services, ensure quality, and engage in cross-selling.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Leads in Switzerland to provide the required capacities.
- Ensure efficient employee capacity utilization in discussion with Business Unit Leads and own customers.
- Inspire and empower leadership teams and ensure employee empowerment throughout the company.
- Position the company as an attractive employer in collaboration with HR to ensure the growth.
- Execute the strategy developed with the management board and achieve defined growth and profitability targets.
- Oversee the overall management of the company including the budget.
- Manage financial accounting and ensure countervailing liquidity.
- Ensure compliance with legal conditions.
- Technical or economic education at the university level (MSc, BSc, Executive MBA).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a technology company with a service or product focus, ideally in roles like tech lead, team lead, or managing director. Experience in an IT service company is a significant advantage.
- Proven experience in market development and offering IT services to B2B customers.
- Demonstrated experience in leading an organization of more than 30 people, distributed across multiple teams.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft technology ecosystem is beneficial.
- Experience in delivering IT software projects is a plus.
- Native level of German and advanced level of English. Spanish would be a plus.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience in a management position, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
General Manager & CTO
Dipl. Ing. Computer Science, Microsoft MVP & Regional Director
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis