If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Microsoft 365 Tech Lead Developer
Are you an experienced and passionate Microsoft 365 Senior Developer or Architect with a strong inclination toward technical leadership?
As a Microsoft 365 Tech Lead Developer, you will play a crucial role in isolutions’ success. You'll have the chance to work on challenging and innovative projects, collaborating with a diverse range of clients across various industries. Join our international team of skilled developers and consultants, and be at the forefront of developing solutions using Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Framework, and the entire Microsoft 365 suite.
Join an amazing team of strong-performing thinkers and skilled professionals, collaborating with colleagues based in Barcelona and Switzerland.
How your day will look like
- Provide technical leadership by guiding and mentoring a team of developers in designing and implementing innovative Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Graph and Power Platform solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project requirements and offer technical recommendations.
- Ensure high-quality code by implementing best practices, conducting code reviews, and promoting clean coding standards.
- Stay updated with the latest Microsoft 365 trends and technologies to drive technical innovation.
- Utilize your expertise in SharePoint Framework development to create and customize SharePoint solutions, including sites, web parts, workflows, and other components.
- Seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft 365 services, such as Microsoft Teams, Azure OpenAI, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to SharePoint development.
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams to define project scope, prioritize tasks, and ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and propose effective mitigation strategies.
- Proven experience as a Microsoft 365 Senior Developer.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint Framework (SPFx), SharePoint Online, and SharePoint on-premises.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft 365 suite and Azure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Fluent level of English.
- EU citizenship or Spanish work visa.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as a tech lead, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis
Let's get in touch
General Manager & CTO
Dipl. Ing. Computer Science, Microsoft MVP & Regional Director