- find, don’t search
- adapt, get the information that matters
- engage, gets you closer to what is happening
- integrate, make ahead your information hub
Senior Front End Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Front End Developer with a passion for user-centered web solutions to further drive ahead’s simplicity and apply it to new and appealing user experiences. We’re entering a very exciting space of rethinking enterprise intranets as they are known, and this offers countless challenges we’d like you to help us solve. In addition, you’ll be directly responsible for the decisions that form our product.
What you will do
- Craft high-quality product experiences and inspire the team around you
- Work closely with our engineering and product team, making sure that all parts of our application are easy to use, visually pleasing and fit into the ahead experience.
- Develop our SaaS (Intranet web application) with us.
- Use the latest web and cloud technologies (React, Redux, TypeScript, Jest, WebPack, Azure Services, etc.).
- Develop and implement your own ideas.
- Work in a small, yet ambitious team in an environment with short feedback loops.
- Completed or ongoing part-time (technical) university studies in computer science or related fields.
- You are experienced in the conception, design, and implementation of web applications with React (alternatively Angular, Vue.js) and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with extreme programming, Scrum and product development are a plus.
- You are familiar with Building Tools (Azure DevOps).
- You can read between the lines and turn complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- You enjoy working independently as well as in a team, are open for discussions and support team decisions.
- A great personality, someone who wants to achieve ambitious goals with us and who enjoys what they do.
- You want to work as part of a team, building a product that you and our customers use every day!
- You work in a structured, methodical and goal-oriented way and feel comfortable using English as main communication language.
- You have EU citizenship, or Spanish work Visa.
What we offer
- Small team and truly agile way of work.
- Flexible working hours and home office for an optimal work-life balance.
- Work in the heart of sunny Barcelona, and be part of the beginnings of ahead’s branch there.
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Annual 4-day kick-off event in the Swiss Alps.
- Permanent contract.
- Interesting fringe benefits of up to 300 €/month.
- 23 days paid holidays.
- Competitive salary package based on your experience.