Are you eager to break into the market with a modern product together with a supportive and inspiring team?
Do you want to play a key role in providing customers with an intelligent cloud solution to take their internal communication to the next level?
Then you are the piece of the puzzle that we are still missing! As part of ahead, you will work on our intranet product of the same name and provide our customers with a digital communication channel directly from the cloud. Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship and real doers take the helm. Experience a team spirit with us, in which we exchange ideas openly and directly, we support and challenge each other. Let yourself be infected by our start-up spirit and become part of our success story! You can find out more about us at www.aheadintranet.com.
Once you’ve gone through our training program, you’ll be responsible for the entire sales cycle, fulfilling customers demand to improve their internal communication with the SaaS product ahead.
Working together with the Sales and Marketing team, you will:
- Build a pipeline from the leads provided and conduct the conversation with potential clients to determine their need for ahead
- Be the main point of contact for customers and create quality relationships with them. Leading the dialogue with Communication, HR and IT Executives, you will perform demo calls to show them the features, capabilities, and value of the product in upgrading their internal communication and employee engagement
- Take care of the follow-up with key stakeholders and be active part in guiding the decision making process till the deal is closed.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the B2B Digital/Tech environment as a sales or account executive.
- You are experienced in leading conversations, in the qualification process and you know how to inspire customers with apt demos of the software solution.
- Experience in the field of SaaS, intranet, communication and employee apps is an advantage.
- You are a communicative personality and prefer to work in a collaborative team with clear objectives
- You feel at home in a digital working environment and can use CRM (Hubspot) and modern collaboration tools (Teams) unerringly
- You write and speak fluent German (at least C1) and have very good English skills (at least B2).
- A fluent level of Italian or Spanish would be a big plus.
Become part of a dynamic and international team, experience the atmosphere of a fast-growing and at the same time solid and innovative SaaS company with headquarters in Switzerland and offices in the city-center of Barcelona.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Are you a passionate and forward-thinking person with the desire to have an impact with a great product?
Then, apply now and let yourself be infected by our unique StartUp-Spirit!
We look forward to meeting you!🤝