Are you currently completing a further education course in human resources and looking to enter the field of HR? Do you want a job that involves both administration and recruiting tasks? Do you want to offer our crew members a unique employee experience and take on the varied and exciting tasks associated with it? Then you’ve come to the right place!
HR and Recruiting Assistant w/ German
How your day will look like
- Interact with our 200 isolutions crew members and be part of an enthusiastic & powerful HR team.
- Learn, grow and shape your career in HR with us every day
- Have an agile approach in your different tasks & responsibilities of the following topics:
- Responsibility for administrative tasks in onboarding and offboarding incl. creating employment reference letters
- Updating HR data in our systems
- Process sickness and accident reports
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition Manager in the recruitment process with screening, applicant management and appointment coordination
- Higher education in Business Administration or similar, with further training in HR or first professional experience in a comparable function
- A strong affinity for IT, which means you enjoy working with IT tools
- A good feeling for languages and very good knowledge of German and English
- You can find your way through unfamiliar topics and come up with solutions
- A warm, trustworthy and structured personality with a quick grasp of things
- You are an organisational talent and can set the right priorities with the necessary pragmatism.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
What we offer
- Permanent full-time contract
- Competitive salary package, plus interesting fringe benefits
- A modern way of working with flexible working places and hours
- Inspiring cooperation with the HR team in Switzerland and Barcelona
- The opportunity to help shape isolutions and our common future and an attractive perspective for your professional and personal development as isolutions grows.
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and strong cooperation between the business departments Choose your own hardware
- Free language classes
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit! Great corporate culture – our employees describe it with attributes such as helpful, collegial/familial, challenging, “learn-it-all” instead of “know-it-all”, ambitious and of course celebrating successes together
Flexible hours & home office option
Working with the latest technologies
Career plan & ongoing training
International & dynamic environment
A young and dynamic team, part of a Swiss Microsoft partner company, looking for the greatest IT talent in Barcelona! Join us! 💻