- find, don’t search
- adapt, get the information that matters
- engage, gets you closer to what is happening
- integrate, make ahead your information hub
Senior Front End Developer
We’re entering a very exciting space of rethinking enterprise intranets as they are known, and this offers countless challenges we’d like you to help us solve.
For our branch in Barcelona, we’re looking for an experienced Front End Developer with a passion for user-centered web solutions. In addition, you’ll be directly responsible for the decisions that form our product.
Why work with us:
Our solutions are designed to make our customers more successful, and so, with a team from Barcelona and Switzerland you will help us further drive ahead’s simplicity and apply it to new and appealing user experiences.
We aim to offer the most innovative working experience by ensuring a small, collaborative and ambitious team within an environment of short feedback loops, openness to integrating your ideas and bringing them to live, and the chance to be part of the beginnings of the ahead team in Barcelona.
Plus, with us, you will use the latest web and cloud technologies (React, Redux, TypeScript, Jest, WebPack, Azure Services, etc.), enjoy the all-year-round warmth of sunny Barcelona, and experience unforgettable events!
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have completed or ongoing part-time (technical) university studies in computer science or related fields.
- You are experienced in the conception, design, and implementation of web applications with React (alternatively Angular, Vue.js) and ASP.NET Core.
- You are familiar with Building Tools (Azure DevOps) and can read between the lines and turn complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- You work in a structured, methodical and goal-oriented way and feel comfortable using English as the main communication language.
- You have EU citizenship or a Spanish work Visa.
What we offer
- Small team and truly agile way of work.
- Flexible working hours and home office for an optimal work-life balance.
- Work in the heart of sunny Barcelona, and be part of the beginnings of ahead’s branch there.
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Annual 4-day kick-off event in the Swiss Alps.
- Permanent contract.
- Interesting fringe benefits of up to 300 €/month.
- 23 days paid holidays.
- Competitive salary package based on your experience.