- find, don’t search
- adapt, get the information that matters
- engage, gets you closer to what is happening
- integrate, make ahead your information hub
Senior .NET Developer
We’re looking for an experienced .NET Developer with a passion for user-centered web solutions to further drive ahead’s simplicity and apply it to new and appealing user experiences. We’re entering a very exciting space of rethinking enterprise intranets as they are known. This offers countless challenges we’d like you to help us solve. You’ll be directly responsible for decisions that form our product.
- Craft high-quality product experiences and inspire the team around you
- Work closely with our engineering and product team, you make sure that all parts of our application are easy to use, visually pleasing and fit into the ahead experience.
- You will develop our SaaS (Intranet web application) with us.
- You will use the latest web and cloud technologies (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Azure DevOps, Azure Services, etc.).
- You will take responsibility for what you do, and you will be able to develop and implement your own ideas.
- You will work in a small, yet ambitious team of software architects, software engineers and product designers who will work hard to bring our product to market.
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You enjoy working in an environment with short feedback loops.
- Completed or ongoing part-time (technical) university studies in computer science or related fields.
- You have several years of experience in backend development with excellent C#, .NET and .NET core knowledge.
- You are experienced in the conception, design, and implementation of web applications with ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with extreme programming, Scrum and product development are a plus.
- You are familiar with Building Tools (Gulp, Webpack, NPM).
- You can read between the lines and turn complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- You enjoy working independently as well as in a team, are open for discussions and support team decisions.
- A great personality, someone who wants to achieve ambitious goals with us and who enjoys what they do.
- You want to work in a team, building a product that you and our customers use every day!
- You work in a structured, methodical and goal-oriented way and speak fluent English. German is a plus.
- EU citizenship, or Spanish work Visa.
What we offer
- Small team and truly agile way of work
- We live remote work. Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance.
- Be part of the beginnings of ahead’s Barcelona branch
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies
- Choose your own hardware
- Annual 4-day kick-off event in the Swiss Alps
- Permanent contract
- Interesting fringe benefits of up to 300 €/month
- 23 days paid holidays