ahead is an AI-powered SaaS Intranet platform that enables organizations to tackle today’s challenges:
- find, don’t search
- adapt, get the information that matters
- engage, gets you closer to what is happening
- integrate, make ahead your information hub
We’re seeking a UX Designer to further drive ahead’s simplicity and apply it to new and appealing user experiences. We’re entering a very exciting space of rethinking enterprise intranets as they are known. This offers countless UX challenges we’d like you to help us solve. You’ll be directly responsible for decisions that form our product.
- Craft high quality product experiences and inspire the team around you
- Working closely with our engineering and product team, you make sure that all parts of our application are easy to use, visually pleasing and fit into the ahead experience.
- You help us to further establish our UX testing routines to verify product assumptions.
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You enjoy working in an environment with short feedback loops.