If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Are you an experienced Data Engineer with a passion for Microsoft technologies?
As a Data Engineer, you will thrive within our collaborative team, participating in high-end projects alongside skilled professionals. Your role will be pivotal as you design, develop, and implement data solutions for diverse customer environments. Leveraging your expertise in Microsoft technologies such as Azure Synapse, Databricks, Azure Storage Account (Data Lake), and SQL Server, you will create robust and efficient data pipelines using Python and SQL. Furthermore, your expertise in DevOps practices will ensure seamless data engineering processes, including CI/CD pipelines and version control.
How your day will look like
- Collaborate with the DATA & AI team distributed among Switzerland and Barcelona, participating in high-end projects.
- Design, develop, and implement data solutions using Microsoft technologies (Azure Synapse, Databricks, Azure Storage Account, SQL Server).
- Create and optimize data pipelines using Python and SQL.
- Implement DevOps practices for data engineering, including CI/CD pipelines and version control.
- Utilize concepts such as snowflake and star schema in data modeling.
- Visualize data effectively using Power BI.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Proficiency in Azure Synapse, Databricks, Azure Storage Account (Data Lake), and SQL Server.
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL.
- Experience with DevOps practices for data engineering.
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts such as snowflake and star schema.
- Ability to create insightful visualizations using Power BI.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- "Can do" mindset and proactive attitude.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English, enabling effective collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- Fluency in German and/or French would be a great plus.
- EU citizen or possessing a valid Spanish work visa.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as Data Engineer, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
Anna Di Lascio
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis