If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
Are you eager to boost your career and influence the rapidly evolving world of work?
In the role of Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant, you will take part in exciting projects within different industries and continuously develop your technical and functional knowledge related to Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. (Dynamics 365 Customer Experience, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Portals, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, Power Apps, Power Automate Flows, and many more).
Join an amazing team of strong-performing thinkers and skilled developers, collaborating with colleagues based in Barcelona and Switzerland.
How your day will look like
- You will advise our customers on technical issues related to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- In close collaboration with your Team Lead, you will be taking care of performing necessary changes
- You take responsibility for your implementations and communications with customers regarding those changes
- You actively deal with customers needs and are well known for your knowledge of the platform
- You convince with your pragmatic approach to solve problems and your way of explaining technical things thoroughly.
- 2+ years of experience as technical consultant in IT projects
- Experience as CRM developer, solution architect or low-code developer with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy being “on the cutting edge” when it comes to Microsoft’s range of products
- You are well known for quickly identifying customer needs, finding pragmatic solutions, and implementing them technically
- Excellent organization and communicative skills stand out for you
- You have a growth mindset: keen to learn new things and grow personally
- A university degree in business informatics, business administration, computer science, or similar
- Fluent level of English
- EU Citizenship or Spanish work Visa
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as a technical consultant, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
Ignacio Cepa Sandi
Power Platform Tech Lead
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis