If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
Power Platform Developer
Are you looking for a career path that offers rapid growth and constant innovation in the tech industry?
You'll collaborate with a skilled team of developers in Barcelona and Switzerland on international projects that value your work and ideas. Join our supportive and dynamic team to accelerate your career in a positive working environment.
How your day will look like
- Work alongside senior team members who oversee project success, while taking responsibility for implementing no-code/low-code solutions using the Power Platform. We value individuals who are self-directed and accountable.
- You will be encouraged to take things one step forward, always adding the additional flavor of your own ideas in the making of solutions.
- Extend the Power Platform limits if you have a dev heart, submit ideas, enhancements, or better ways to do things not just for customer’s projects but also for our processes. The team will value you for it.
- You are part of an enthusiastic & innovative team, with a lot of passion for Power Platform solutions and experience in implementing projects around customer-facing processes
- Around 3 years of real experience in customer projects as low-code/no-code Power Platform solutions maker.
- Passion for technology and willingness to be “on the cutting edge” of Microsoft’s products
- A heart for consulting. You like to quickly identify customer needs, find pragmatic solutions, and implement them technically
- Growth mindset: you are keen to learn new things and grow. The Power Platform keeps extending every day, so you like to stay up to date and expand your knowledge
- Higher Education or "Grado Superior", or university degree in business informatics, business administration, computer science, or similar
- Fluent level of English
- EU Citizenship or Spanish work Visa
If this sounds interesting to you and you have experience as a technical consultant, then we should talk. These are very exciting times to come on board at isolutions!
What does the Application Process look like?
Let's get in touch
Ignacio Cepa Sandi
Power Platform Tech Lead
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
isolutions - Our #Culture & Benefits
Three cheers for Team Spirit
We work together and for one another. Everyone has their own responsibilities and brings their own personality and ability to the job. But there’s always time for a game of ping-pong or an after-work beer. #teamwork
Work-Life Balance, Home Office and Workation
How do you work? We believe in a hybrid model for maximum efficiency, which allows you to work flexibly. Do you want to combine work and vacation? Whether in the isolutions office, from home or workation - we make it possible. After all, a healthy work-life balance is important to us! #wecareaboutyou
Central Locations & Modern Offices
All of our offices – Barcelona, Bern, Zurich, and Basel – are centrally located, so they are well connected and have good transport links. #stayconnected #whereveryouare
Flat Hierarchies, open Feedback and Corporate Culture
We believe in the skills and abilities of every employee. With us, it is not about climbing the career ladder – specialist and management skills are valued and rewarded equally. With us, you can get involved and make a difference. Exchange, open communication and feedback are all part of our corporate culture and are actively put into practice.
So we can achieve success together. #bettertogether
Events are in our DNA
Hard work should be rewarded! We always start the year with our annual kick-off, end the summer with a summer party and round off the year with a big Christmas party. But we also celebrate our successes throughout the year with quarterly parties, happenings and get-togethers – with the team and with clients. #celebratesuccesstogether #morefuntogether
Visits to Switzerland
We have an annual team event in Switzerland and travel there for customer visits. #travelandwork
Not only do we shape the future of our customers, we also offer our employees development opportunities – individually tailored to their personal needs. #shapeyourcareer
We are an international team with +10 different nationalities and offer Spanish, German and English classes. #polyglotteam
+ 1 Week of Corporate Social Responsibility
Give something back to the world and your fellow human beings! We want to encourage our employees to do good. That’s why we give every employee an extra week of leave for social commitments. #getinvolved #socialresponsibility #charity
We always start the week together: Every Monday our CEO introduces the week, inspiring employees with their stories and celebrating their successes together. Afterward, we enjoy breakfast altogether. #mondayslikethis